Aug 18, 2019 10:34
· 122 words
· 1 minute read
- A full stack, polyglot developer.
- Currently working as part of a Platform engineering team that builds tools for product teams/developers to run 100+ microservices.
- Experienced on building infrastructure/platforms to run a high traffic large scale web application on Kubernetes.
- Experienced in Infrastructure automation for deploying applications using tools/platforms like Chef on VMs or Kubernetes using containers.
- Experienced in building backends using Microservices architecture with exposure to technologies like Java with Spring/Dropwizard, NodeJS, Golang, Ruby on Rails.
- Analyze and solve numerous problems faced when running B2C and B2B applications.
- Strong problem solving skills. I look out for interesting problems to solve and come up with disruptive solutions.
- Efficient in using a wide variety of programming languages and tools.
- Open source contributor